- At the Fairwater Health Centre, as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints, we operate a Practice comments/complaints procedure that meets the national criteria and is inline with national complaints and concerns guidanace putting things right NHS Wales complaints and concerns: Putting Things Right | GOV.WALES.
- If you have a complaint it is preferable that you write to the Practice Manager, with detailed circumstances relating to your complaint.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your letter within 3 working days.
- Your complaint will be investigated fully and our findings will be sent to you within 30 working days. Should the complaint take longer to investigate then you will receive a letter informing you of the expected time scale for completion.
- Should you wish to discuss any complaints you may have, although it is preferred to receive them in writing, then please book an appointment with the Practice Manager.
- It is our aim to give you the highest possible standard of service. We try to deal with these matters swiftly and to reach a satisfactory conclusion in all cases.
- If you wish to make a complaint to the Cardiff and Vale Health Board or about a Health Board service, you can access the complaints and concerns information by following the link: Concerns and complaints – Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (nhs.wales)
Practice Manager – Alistair Brook
Practice Complaints Officer – Dr Shon Phillips