Non-urgent advice: COVID-19 Notice
In order to help us reduce the number of people who need to come into the surgery during the Covid-19 outbreak, please nominate a pharmacy you would like to collect your prescription from and inform the surgery and the pharmacy. The pharmacy can then make arrangements to collect the prescription from the surgery.
By prior arrangement with the doctor repeat prescriptions can be provided. Periodically the doctor will wish to review your situation. We require 2 full working days to prepare your repeat prescriptions – please submit your request in good time. Thank you.
Non-urgent advice: Notice
Please do not request repeat prescriptions over the phone or hand your paper request direct to a receptionist.
Requests can be made in a number of ways:
- VIA WEBSITE – Complete the form below to request your medication
- BY POST – Enclose full details of your requirements, together with a stamped, self-addressed envelope (our addresss can be found on the Contact Information page). Please make sure that you have enough medication remaining to allow time for our processing the prescription (2 full working days) and the post.
- BY HAND – A written request can be delivered to the surgery at any time. The prescription can be collected after 2 full working days.
- BY FAX – 029 2057 8870 The prescription can be collected after two full working days. Alternatively, if you provide a supply of stamped, self addressed envelopes we will post the prescription to you when completed.
- BY EMAIL – Email your requirements to: [email protected]
The prescription can be collected after 2 full working days. Alternatively, if you provide a supply of stamped, self addressed envelopes we will post the prescription to you when completed. ‘Hotmail’ account users should be aware that their emails are sometimes identified as ‘spam’ by the NHS Wales email system and therefore do not reach Fairwater Health Centre. ‘Hotmail’ users are recommended to use the Repeat Prescription form below. We are currently experiencing problems with the form. Please do not use until further notice.
- MY HEALTH ON LINE – Sign up to the online repeat prescription service by asking at reception for a sign up letter and instructions
- VIA PHARMACY – A local pharmacy can request your prescriptions on you behalf. Please discuss with your usual pharmacy for full details.